Lynn Sibley, CNM, PhD, FACNM, is Associate Professor, Lillian Carter Center for International Nursing, Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing. She holds a secondary appointment, Rollins School of Public Health, and adjunct appointment, Department of Anthropology, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia.
Home-Based Life Saving Skills in Ethiopia: An Update on the Second Phase of Field Testing
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 284–291, July-August 2006
How to Cite
Sibley, L., Buffington, S. T., Tedessa, L. and McNatt, K. (2006), Home-Based Life Saving Skills in Ethiopia: An Update on the Second Phase of Field Testing. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 51: 284–291. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2005.10.015
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!