others. UN Millenium Project, Task Force on Child Health and Maternal Health. New York: Earthscan, 2005. 185 pages.
Who's Got the Power? Transforming Health Systems for Women and Children
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 51, Issue 2, page 132, March-April 2006
How to Cite
Van Hoover, C., Freedman, L. P., Waldman, R. J., de Pinho, H., Pinho, M. E. and Wirth, M. E. (2006), Who's Got the Power? Transforming Health Systems for Women and Children. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 51: 132. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2005.11.004
Reviewed by: Rhonda M. Johnson, DrPH, CFNP.
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!