Lauren Hunter, CNM, PhD, is Director of Graduate Nurse-Midwifery Education and an Assistant Professor at San Diego State University in San Diego, California.
Storytelling as an Educational Strategy for Midwifery Students
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 273–278, July-August 2006
How to Cite
Hunter, L. P. and Hunter, L. A. (2006), Storytelling as an Educational Strategy for Midwifery Students. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 51: 273–278. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2005.12.004
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.