Jude Kornelsen, PhD, is a sociologist and Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Family Practice, at the University of British Columbia. For the past 3 years, Dr. Kornelsen's research has been focused on advancing the rural maternity care research agenda.
The Reality of Resistance: The Experiences of Rural Parturient Women
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2006 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 260–265, July-August 2006
How to Cite
Kornelsen, J. and Grzybowski, S. (2006), The Reality of Resistance: The Experiences of Rural Parturient Women. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 51: 260–265. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2006.02.010
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.