Barbara L. McFarlin, CNM, RDMS, PhD, is a Research Assistant Professor in the Department of Maternal Child Nursing at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Ultrasound Assessment of the Endometrium for Irregular Vaginal Bleeding
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2006 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 440–449, November-December 2006
How to Cite
McFarlin, B. L. (2006), Ultrasound Assessment of the Endometrium for Irregular Vaginal Bleeding. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 51: 440–449. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2006.06.002
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.