Cindy L. Farley, CNM, PhD, FACNM, is director of Greene Midwifery Care, a full scope midwifery practice located in Fairborn, Ohio, and is faculty in Philadelphia University's Masters of Science in Midwifery Program.
Women's Health Care Minimum Data Set: Pilot Test and Validation for Use in Clinical Practice
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2006 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 493–501, November-December 2006
How to Cite
CNM, C. L. F., Tharpe, N., Miller, L. and Ruxer, D. J. (2006), Women's Health Care Minimum Data Set: Pilot Test and Validation for Use in Clinical Practice. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 51: 493–501. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2006.07.003
Deborah J. Ruxer, CNM, MS, is a graduate of the Midwifery Institute of Philadelphia University and is currently employed at Good Samaritan Hospital in Dayton, Ohio.
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.