Cynthia Ferguson, CNM, FNE, SANE-A, is a Forensic Nurse Examiner and a Lieutenant Commander in the US Navy Nurse Corps. She is currently a doctoral student of Public Health at Walden University and holds masters degrees in both Nursing and Criminal Justice.
Providing Quality Care to the Sexual Assault Survivor: Education and Training for Medical Professionals
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2006 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 486–492, November-December 2006
How to Cite
Ferguson, C. (2006), Providing Quality Care to the Sexual Assault Survivor: Education and Training for Medical Professionals. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 51: 486–492. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2006.08.009
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!