Leah L. Albers, CNM, DrPH, FACNM, FAAN, is a Professor at the College of Nursing and in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, School of Medicine at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center in Albuquerque, NM.
Minimizing Genital Tract Trauma and Related Pain Following Spontaneous Vaginal Birth
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 246–253, May-June 2007
How to Cite
Albers, L. L. and Borders, N. (2007), Minimizing Genital Tract Trauma and Related Pain Following Spontaneous Vaginal Birth. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 52: 246–253. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2006.12.008
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.