Joyce Roberts, CNM, PhD, FACNM, FAAN, is Professor of Nursing and Director of the Nursing Midwifery Program at The University of Michigan and member of the faculty in the School of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Best Practices in Second Stage Labor Care: Maternal Bearing Down and Positioning
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 238–245, May-June 2007
How to Cite
Roberts, J. and Hanson, L. (2007), Best Practices in Second Stage Labor Care: Maternal Bearing Down and Positioning. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 52: 238–245. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2006.12.011
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.