Della A. Forster, RN, RM, PhD, is a Midwifery Consultant at the Royal Women's Hospital, Carlton, Australia and a Research Fellow at Mother and Child Health Research, La Trobe University, Victoria, Australia.
Breastfeeding Initiation and Birth Setting Practices: A Review of the Literature
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 273–280, May-June 2007
How to Cite
Forster, D. A. and McLachlan, H. L. (2007), Breastfeeding Initiation and Birth Setting Practices: A Review of the Literature. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 52: 273–280. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2006.12.016
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.