Judith S. Mercer, CNM, DNSc, FACNM, is a Professor at the University of Rhode Island College of Nursing and Adjunct at Brown University.
Evidence-Based Practices for the Fetal to Newborn Transition
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 262–272, May-June 2007
How to Cite
Mercer, J. S., Erickson-Owens, D. A., Graves, B. and Haley, M. M. (2007), Evidence-Based Practices for the Fetal to Newborn Transition. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 52: 262–272. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2007.01.005
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.