Marylou Carr, CNM, MSN, has lived and worked as a nurse, a nurse-midwife, and a health consultant in Brazil, the United States, and Mozambique. She is presently living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Rekindling of Nurse-Midwifery in Brazil: Public Policy and Childbirth Trends
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 406–411, July-August 2007
How to Cite
Carr, M. and Riesco, M. L. G. (2007), Rekindling of Nurse-Midwifery in Brazil: Public Policy and Childbirth Trends. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 52: 406–411. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2007.02.015
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.