Janine Schooley, MPH, is Vice President for Technical Services and Program Development at Project Concern International and is adjunct faculty at the University of California San Diego Graduate School of International Relations and Pacific Studies. She serves on CORE's Social and Behavior Changing Working Group and recently conducted consultancies for the World Bank and Helen Keller International. She serves on the Board of Directors of the CORE Group.
Learning From the Community to Improve Maternal—Child Health and Nutrition: The Positive Deviance/Hearth Approach
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 376–383, July-August 2007
How to Cite
Schooley, J. and Morales, L. (2007), Learning From the Community to Improve Maternal—Child Health and Nutrition: The Positive Deviance/Hearth Approach. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 52: 376–383. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2007.03.001
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.