Felicia Mancini, CNM, MPH, MSN, is currently working as a nurse-midwife for the University Midwifery Associates, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, NM.
Use of the Postpartum Depression Screening Scale in a Collaborative Obstetric Practice
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 429–434, September-October 2007
How to Cite
Mancini, F., Carlson, C. and Albers, L. (2007), Use of the Postpartum Depression Screening Scale in a Collaborative Obstetric Practice. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 52: 429–434. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2007.03.007
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.