Cyndi Gale Roller, CNM, WHNP, PhD, is an Assistant Professor at Kent State University, Kent, OH, where she also has a practice at the DeWeese Health Center Women's Clinic.
Sexually Compulsive/Addictive Behaviors in Women: A Women's Healthcare Issue
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 486–491, September-October 2007
How to Cite
Roller, C. G. (2007), Sexually Compulsive/Addictive Behaviors in Women: A Women's Healthcare Issue. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 52: 486–491. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2007.03.014
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.