Danuta Wojnar, RN, PhD, MEd, IBCLC, is an assistant professor of nursing at Seattle University College of Nursing, Seattle, WA. Her research focuses on pregnancy and parenthood among non-traditional families.
Miscarriage Experiences of Lesbian Couples
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 479–485, September-October 2007
How to Cite
Wojnar, D. (2007), Miscarriage Experiences of Lesbian Couples. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 52: 479–485. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2007.03.015
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!