Pulani Tlebere, MBChB, MMed, is an obstetrician/gynecologist and is Senior Program Officer for the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) Regional Directors Team, South Africa. She was Senior Specialist in the Women's Health and Genetics Directorate of the Maternal Child and Women's Health and Nutrition Cluster at the National Department of Health, South Africa, during completion of this study.
Community-Based Situation Analysis of Maternal and Neonatal Care in South Africa to Explore Factors that Impact Utilization of Maternal Health Services
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 342–350, July-August 2007
How to Cite
Tlebere, P., Jackson, D., Loveday, M., Matizirofa, L., Mbombo, N., Doherty, T., Wigton, A., Treger, L. and Chopra, M. (2007), Community-Based Situation Analysis of Maternal and Neonatal Care in South Africa to Explore Factors that Impact Utilization of Maternal Health Services. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 52: 342–350. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2007.03.016
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.