PLANNED PRIMARY CESAREANS RESULT IN MORE HOSPITAL READMISSIONS AND GREATER COSTS COMPARED WITH PLANNED VAGINAL BIRTHS
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2007 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 420–421, July-August 2007
How to Cite
(2007), PLANNED PRIMARY CESAREANS RESULT IN MORE HOSPITAL READMISSIONS AND GREATER COSTS COMPARED WITH PLANNED VAGINAL BIRTHS. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 52: 420–421. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2007.04.004
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!