Elizabeth J. Heavey, CNM, PhD, is an epidemiologist specializing in maternal/child health and an assistant professor in the School of Nursing at SUNY Brockport. She is also completing a post-doctoral fellowship in Adolescent Medicine at the University of Rochester.
Differences in Pregnancy Desire Among Pregnant Female Adolescents at a State-Funded Family Planning Clinic
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 130–137, March-April 2008
How to Cite
Heavey, E. J., Moysich, K. B., Hyland, A., Druschel, C. M. and Sill, M. W. (2008), Differences in Pregnancy Desire Among Pregnant Female Adolescents at a State-Funded Family Planning Clinic. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 53: 130–137. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2007.09.005
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.