STATES WITH MIDWIFERY REIMBURSEMENT LAWS FAVORABLY AFFECT MIDWIFERY PRACTICE AND NEONATAL/INFANT MORTALITY RATES
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 53, Issue 1, page 93, January-February 2008
How to Cite
Bond, S. and Bond, S. (2008), STATES WITH MIDWIFERY REIMBURSEMENT LAWS FAVORABLY AFFECT MIDWIFERY PRACTICE AND NEONATAL/INFANT MORTALITY RATES. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 53: 93. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2007.10.004
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.