Juliana van Olphen Fehr, CNM, PhD, FACNM, is co-founder and Coordinator of the Nurse-Midwifery Education Program at Shenandoah University in Winchester, VA, and is the founder of the Midwifery Initiative.
The Shenandoah University Midwifery Initiative: A Model for Midwifery Education
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 143–145, March-April 2008
How to Cite
Fehr, J. v. O. (2008), The Shenandoah University Midwifery Initiative: A Model for Midwifery Education. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 53: 143–145. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2007.11.003
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.