Carol E. Hayes, CNM, MN, MPH, received her master's in nursing and her master's in public health at Emory University. She is a Clinical assistant professor at Byrdine F. Lewis School of Nursing at Georgia State University and represents the American College of Nurse-Midwives on the non-profit board of the Immunization Action Coalition.
Prevention of Influenza
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 268–271, May-June 2008
How to Cite
Hayes, C. E. (2008), Prevention of Influenza. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 53: 268–271. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2007.12.005
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.