Ruth E. Lagerberg, CNM, MSN, FNP, MS, works for the Center for Community Health and Education, New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY, and is pursuing her master's in public health at Columbia University. She was a Médecins Sans Frontières volunteer in Akuem, southern Sudan in 2004.
Malaria in Pregnancy: A Literature Review
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 209–215, May-June 2008
How to Cite
Lagerberg, R. E. (2008), Malaria in Pregnancy: A Literature Review. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 53: 209–215. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2008.02.012
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.