Deborah S. Walker, CNM, DNSc, WHNP-BC, FNP-BC, FACNM, is an associate professor at Wayne State University College of Nursing and School of Medicine, OB/GYN, Detroit, MI and the graduate program director for the Nurse-Midwife and Women's Health Nurse Practitioner Specialties. She is a member of the ACNM Division of Research (DOR), past chair of the ACNM DOR Data and Information Management Section and chair of the Directors of Midwifery Education (DOME).
Midwifery Data Collection: Options and Opportunities
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 421–429, September-October 2008
How to Cite
Walker, D. S., Visger, J. M. and Levi, A. (2008), Midwifery Data Collection: Options and Opportunities. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 53: 421–429. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2008.04.002
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.