Susan Lewis, CNM, MSN, is currently an Instructor in Clinical Nursing, Nurse-Midwifery Specialty at Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN. She is involved in centering pregnancy group prenatal care, with a special interest in working with the Hispanic population.
Induction of Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Using Intracervical Foley Bulb
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 563–566, November-December 2008
How to Cite
Lewis, S. and Collins, M. (2008), Induction of Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Using Intracervical Foley Bulb. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 53: 563–566. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2008.04.015
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!