Robin G. Jordan, CNM, PhD, is Coordinator of the Antepartum Care courses for the Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing, and a member of the ACNM Division of Research and the ACNM Basic Education Section of the Division of Education.
The Confidence to Practice Midwifery: Preceptor Influence on Student Self-Efficacy
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 413–420, September-October 2008
How to Cite
Jordan, R. and Farley, C. L. (2008), The Confidence to Practice Midwifery: Preceptor Influence on Student Self-Efficacy. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 53: 413–420. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2008.05.001
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.