Margaret W. Beal, CNM, PhD, is a Clinical Professor at the MGH Institute of Health Professions in Boston, MA. She is past Chair of the ACNM Division of Education and has practiced with Planned Parenthood of Connecticut.
CEU; Professional Right of Conscience
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 406–412, September-October 2008
How to Cite
Beal, M. W. and Cappiello, J. (2008), CEU; Professional Right of Conscience. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 53: 406–412. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2008.05.009
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.