Kathleen M. McKenna, CNM, MS, MPH, is a student nurse-midwife at Columbia University, New York, NY.
The Practice of Prelacteal Feeding to Newborns Among Hindu and Muslim Families
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2009 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 78–81, January-February 2009
How to Cite
McKenna, K. M. and Shankar, R. T. (2009), The Practice of Prelacteal Feeding to Newborns Among Hindu and Muslim Families. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 54: 78–81. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2008.07.012
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.