Paula R. Renker, RNC, PhD, is an assistant professor at The Ohio State University College of Nursing, Columbus, OH.
Breaking the Barriers: The Promise of Computer-Assisted Screening for Intimate Partner Violence
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 496–503, November-December 2008
How to Cite
Renker, P. R. (2008), Breaking the Barriers: The Promise of Computer-Assisted Screening for Intimate Partner Violence. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 53: 496–503. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2008.07.017
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.