Lise E. Fried, DSc, MS, is Associate Director of the Institute for Community Health, a research institute in Cambridge, MA. She is an Instructor in Medicine at the Harvard Medical School. She has a Doctorate of Science in epidemiology from the Boston University of Public Health and a Master of Science in Public Health from Tufts University, Boston, MA.
Lifetime and During Pregnancy Experience of Violence and the Risk of Low Birth Weight and Preterm Birth
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 522–528, November-December 2008
How to Cite
Fried, L. E., Cabral, H., Amaro, H. and Aschengrau, A. (2008), Lifetime and During Pregnancy Experience of Violence and the Risk of Low Birth Weight and Preterm Birth. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 53: 522–528. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2008.07.018
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.