SUCCESSFUL SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT PROGRAM FOR PREGNANT WOMEN DELIVERS NEW MODEL OF CARE;
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2008 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 567–568, November-December 2008
How to Cite
Bond, S. (2008), SUCCESSFUL SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT PROGRAM FOR PREGNANT WOMEN DELIVERS NEW MODEL OF CARE;. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 53: 567–568. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2008.08.005
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.