Rebecca G. Rogers, MD, is an Associate Professor in the Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Urology and the Division Director of Urogynecology at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center School of Medicine. In addition, she is the director of the Fellowship in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery at UNM. Her work has focused on female pelvic floor disorders, in particular sexual function and pelvic floor changes that occur after childbirth.
Does Spontaneous Genital Tract Trauma Impact Postpartum Sexual Function?
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2009 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 98–103, March-April 2009
How to Cite
Rogers, R. G., Borders, N., Leeman, L. M. and Albers, L. L. (2009), Does Spontaneous Genital Tract Trauma Impact Postpartum Sexual Function?. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 54: 98–103. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2008.09.001
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.