USE OF HYALURONIDASE TO PREVENT PERINEAL TRAUMA DURING SPONTANEOUS DELIVERY: A PILOT STUDY
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2009 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 54, Issue 1, page 92, January-February 2009
How to Cite
Cohain, J. S. (2009), USE OF HYALURONIDASE TO PREVENT PERINEAL TRAUMA DURING SPONTANEOUS DELIVERY: A PILOT STUDY. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 54: 92. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2008.10.012
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!