Linda A. Hunter, CNM, EdD, is a Clinical Assistant Professor in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University. She is also in clinical practice on the nurse-midwifery faculty in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Women & Infants Hospital in Providence, RI.
Issues in Pregnancy Dating: Revisiting the Evidence
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2009 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 184–190, May-June 2009
How to Cite
Hunter, L. A. (2009), Issues in Pregnancy Dating: Revisiting the Evidence. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 54: 184–190. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2008.11.003
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.