Shaunette L. Meyer, MA, completed this research study during her nursing degree at Emory University, Atlanta, GA. She is currently attending the University of Colorado at Denver to receive her MS in Midwifery.
Perceptions and Practice of Waterbirth: A Survey of Georgia Midwives
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 55–59, January-February 2010
How to Cite
Meyer, S. L., Weible, C. M. and Woeber, K. (2010), Perceptions and Practice of Waterbirth: A Survey of Georgia Midwives. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 55: 55–59. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2009.01.008
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!