Amelia Rowland, CNM, MSN, is a clinical instructor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC.
Fetal Loss: Addressing the Evaluation and Supporting the Emotional Needs of Parents
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2009 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 241–248, May-June 2009
How to Cite
Rowland, A. and Goodnight, W. H. (2009), Fetal Loss: Addressing the Evaluation and Supporting the Emotional Needs of Parents. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 54: 241–248. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2009.02.011
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.