Mary Ann Faucher, CNM, PhD, is an Associate Professor of Nursing at the Louise Herrington School of Nursing at Baylor University in Dallas, TX. She is also the program director for the Nurse-Midwifery-DNP program at Baylor University. Her research interests include community-based research, including cardiovascular health, smoking, and the modification of health behaviors in women.
A Community Intervention on Portion Control Aimed at Weight Loss in Low-Income Mexican American Women
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 60–64, January-February 2010
How to Cite
Faucher, M. A. and Mobley, J. (2010), A Community Intervention on Portion Control Aimed at Weight Loss in Low-Income Mexican American Women. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 55: 60–64. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2009.03.014
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.