Elizabeth M. Cooper, CNM, EdD, FACNM, completed her midwifery education at Columbia University and her doctorate in higher education from the University of Rochester. She has been on the full-time faculty of the School of Medicine and Dentistry, Department of Obstetrics-Gynecology since 1975, where she is currently an associate professor and Director of the Midwifery Division.
Innovative Midwifery Teaching for Medical Students and Residents
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2009 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 301–305, July-August 2009
How to Cite
Cooper, E. M. (2009), Innovative Midwifery Teaching for Medical Students and Residents. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 54: 301–305. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2009.04.001
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.