Joyce Roberts, CNM, PhD, FACNM, FAAN, is professor of nursing and director of the Nurse Midwifery Program at the School of Nursing, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI. She is also a member of the faculty in the School of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Michigan.
How Caregivers Manage Pain and Distress in Second-Stage Labor
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 38–45, January-February 2010
How to Cite
Bergstrom, L., Richards, L., Morse, J. M. and Roberts, J. (2010), How Caregivers Manage Pain and Distress in Second-Stage Labor. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 55: 38–45. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2009.05.001
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.