Ellen J. Razgaitis, CNM, MSN, is in clinical practice at Jamaica Hospital in Jamaica, NY. She was a student in the Columbia University Nurse-Midwifery program at the time this article was written.
Management of Protracted Active Labor With Nipple Stimulation: A Viable Tool for Midwives?
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 65–69, January-February 2010
How to Cite
Razgaitis, E. J. and Lyvers, A. N. (2010), Management of Protracted Active Labor With Nipple Stimulation: A Viable Tool for Midwives?. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 55: 65–69. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2009.05.002
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.