Jami Fraze, PhD, evaluates social marketing campaigns for the Prevention Communication Branch at the Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Atlanta, GA.
So Many Materials, So Little Time: A Checklist to Select Printed Patient Education Materials for Clinical Practice
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 70–73, January-February 2010
How to Cite
Fraze, J., Griffith, J., Green, D. and McElroy, L. (2010), So Many Materials, So Little Time: A Checklist to Select Printed Patient Education Materials for Clinical Practice. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 55: 70–73. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2009.07.002
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.