Gwendolyn P. Quinn, PhD, is an associate member of the Moffitt Cancer Center and an associate professor at the University of South Florida College of Medicine in Tampa, FL. She is also director of the Moffitt Fertility Preservation Research Group, a consortia of medical and behavioral researchers who explore the psychosocial aspects of reproductive health in cancer patients of childbearing age.
Frozen Hope: Fertility Preservation for Women With Cancer
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 175–180, March-April 2010
How to Cite
Quinn, G. P., Vadaparampil, S. T., Jacobsen, P. B., Knapp, C., Keefe, D. L., Bell, G. E. and Moffitt Fertility Preservation Group (2010), Frozen Hope: Fertility Preservation for Women With Cancer. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 55: 175–180. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2009.07.009
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.