Jody R. Lori, CNM, PhD, is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Office of International Affairs and the Nurse-Midwifery Program at the University of Michigan, School of Nursing, Ann Arbor, MI.
Home-Based Life-Saving Skills in Liberia: Acquisition and Retention of Skills and Knowledge
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 370–377, July-August 2010
How to Cite
Lori, J. R., Majszak, C. M. and Martyn, K. K. (2010), Home-Based Life-Saving Skills in Liberia: Acquisition and Retention of Skills and Knowledge. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 55: 370–377. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2009.09.016
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!