Rebeca Barroso, CNM, MSN, graduated from the Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing Community-Based Nurse-Midwifery Education Program (CNEP, Class 4) and Case Western Reserve University Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Cleveland, OH, in 1995. She has been in full-scope nurse-midwifery practice in Saint Paul, MN since that time.
Toward Unification of the Midwifery Profession: Looking Back to Guide Us Now
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 2–4, January-February 2010
How to Cite
Barroso, R. (2010), Toward Unification of the Midwifery Profession: Looking Back to Guide Us Now. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 55: 2–4. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2009.10.007
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.