Carole A. Lunny, MHS, is an independent consultant and has worked for the United Nations Development Programme and the International Centre for Infectious Diseases. This project was completed while Ms. Lunny was a graduate student at Athabasca University.
The Use of Complementary and Alternative Medicines Among a Sample of Canadian Menopausal-Aged Women
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 335–343, July-August 2010
How to Cite
Lunny, C. A. and Fraser, S. N. (2010), The Use of Complementary and Alternative Medicines Among a Sample of Canadian Menopausal-Aged Women. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 55: 335–343. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2009.10.015
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.