Jane Cioffi, PhD, is a Senior Lecturer at the School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Western Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Physical Activity in Pregnancy: Women's Perceptions, Practices, and Influencing Factors
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
2010 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 455–461, September-October 2010
How to Cite
Cioffi, J., Schmied, V., Dahlen, H., Mills, A., Thornton, C., Duff, M., Cummings, J. and Kolt, G. S. (2010), Physical Activity in Pregnancy: Women's Perceptions, Practices, and Influencing Factors. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 55: 455–461. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2009.12.003
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.