Jessica Murtagh, CNM, MSN, RN, graduated from the Yale University School of Nursing nurse-midwifery program in May 2009 and is currently working as a midwife at Access Community Health Network, Chicago, IL.
Female Sexual Function, Dysfunction, and Pregnancy: Implications for Practice
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2011
2010 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 438–446, September-October 2010
How to Cite
Murtagh, J. (2010), Female Sexual Function, Dysfunction, and Pregnancy: Implications for Practice. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 55: 438–446. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2009.12.006
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.