Yeshi Neumann, CNM, MA, MPH, is an educator and founder of Mamas Wisdom Circle (www.mamaswisdomcircle.com).
Homestyle Midwifery: Lessons Learned on Bringing Home to the Hospital Birth Setting
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 273–276, May-June 2010
How to Cite
Neumann, Y. and Kennedy, H. P. (2010), Homestyle Midwifery: Lessons Learned on Bringing Home to the Hospital Birth Setting. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 55: 273–276. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2010.01.007
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.