Nicky Leap, RM, MSc, DMid, is a Professor of Midwifery in the Centre for Midwifery, Child and Family Health at the University of Technology, Sydney, Australia, and a Visiting Senior Research Fellow at King's College London, London, UK.
Journey to Confidence: Women's Experiences of Pain in Labour and Relational Continuity of Care
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
2010 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 234–242, May-June 2010
How to Cite
Leap, N., Sandall, J., Buckland, S. and Huber, U. (2010), Journey to Confidence: Women's Experiences of Pain in Labour and Relational Continuity of Care. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 55: 234–242. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2010.02.001
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.