Kathleen Kendall-Tackett, PhD, IBCLC, is a health psychologist, board-certified lactation consultant, and clinical associate professor of pediatrics at Texas Tech University School of Medicine in Amarillo, TX.
Long-Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Women's Mental Health in the Perinatal Period and Beyond
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2011
2010 American College of Nurse Midwives
Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 561–567, November-December 2010
How to Cite
Kendall-Tackett, K. (2010), Long-Chain Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Women's Mental Health in the Perinatal Period and Beyond. Journal of Midwifery & Womens Health, 55: 561–567. doi: 10.1016/j.jmwh.2010.02.014
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.